In the the first TKA episode of 2018, Mother Nature conspires against us as we attempt to take aerial footage of a mysterious crater using my DJI Phantom 3 and Spark drones. Along the way, I likely trespass, and we fight gale-force winds on a crazy winter day in West Texas
I used to restore bikes a lot and then moved away from it for a variety of reasons over the past few years. But this Suzuki GS1000 is a bit of a "family" bike and it was given to me for free, so I'm really looking forward to turning it into something wild. It will be an ode to the old-school superbikes of the '70s and '80s when I'm done with it.
So you consider some motorcycle riders to be more legit than others based on things like their lifestyle and bike type? What is a real biker, and why does it matter to some riders? This podcast attempts to answer some of the questions and look at the divisions.
Komentar
Posting Komentar