Langsung ke konten utama

Motovlog #39: 4K Video Facts • Nikon S9600 Test • A Ride to the Park


The ice and rain finally go away and I take a ride to the park on a warm January day. While I'm there, I test out my new Nikon S9600 and opine about the hard truths regarding the state of 4K video. Enjoy!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exploring a Mysterious Crater Devolves into Buffoonery

In the the first TKA episode of 2018, Mother Nature conspires against us as we attempt to take aerial footage of a mysterious crater using my DJI Phantom 3 and Spark drones. Along the way, I likely trespass, and we fight gale-force winds on a crazy winter day in West Texas

"You're not a REAL biker!" and other BS in motorcycling

So you consider some motorcycle riders to be more legit than others based on things like their lifestyle and bike type? What is a real biker, and why does it matter to some riders? This podcast attempts to answer some of the questions and look at the divisions.

Exploring Abandoned Places | Texas Ghost Town Ride No. 22

Exploring the abandoned ruins near the Texas ghost towns of Hadacol Corner, Texon, and Best via motorcycle (Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07 and FJR1300). Aerial footage shot with the DJI Spark drone. Other off-bike footage shot with Nikon DSLR and mirrorless cameras.